Sunday, September 16, 2007

Gold Bracelets


I am a big fan of onyx gold bracelets. Everything that is onyx..that I would love to have. From onyx earing, rings pendants, you name it and I have started collecting these pieces one at a time. What is in the onyx stone is its color that makes me feel great and builds my confidence in me.

Stone experts believed that your birth stone influences your personality and has its meaning. However, onyx is not a birthstone and yet I love collecting them. I read that it increases the energy in you, especially when you are down and weary, it releases tension ans stress. Onyx is an earth grounding stone and makes your connection to the core of the earth closer which makes it a powerful defense against trouble. With so many positive things about the onyx I am happy to know that the stone that I like is there to serve as my protection and ally as well as absorbing all the negativities in this universe.